Friday, October 12, 2012

In the current year of 2012, the mediums of technology are endless. Companies like V TECH and Fisher Price have set the tone for infant, toddler, and children communication devices through the advancement of technology. But what about the parents that cannot afford those brands? Will their children miss out on being educated on a new aesthetics of learning? The question now is, What can you do? 

Coming from a middle class household I was fortunate to have electronics and toys made by V TECH AND Fisher Price. These mediums did educate me in a multitude of ways. Now that I have a child of my own, I want to be able to provide him with the tools I had and more. Unfortunately I do not have the means of providing brands such and V TECH and Fisher Price. I would never ask for these companies to lower their prices, but I will ask that the incredibly talented computer engineers stand up and patent an idea that will be cost friendly for parents in situations like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment